Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
25-2032.00 Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Precision Machining Instructor
- Veterinary Science Teacher
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Prepare materials and classroom for class activities.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
- Instruct students in the knowledge and skills required in a specific occupation or occupational field, using a systematic plan of lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations, and laboratory, shop and field studies.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare reports detailing student activities or performance.
- Prepare tests.