Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
25-2032.00 Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||16 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Agricultural Education Instructor
- Agricultural Education Teacher
- Business Education Teacher
- Career Education Teacher
- Career and Technology Education Instructor (CTE Instructor)
- Cooperative Education Coordinator
- Distributive Education Clubs of America Advisor (DECA Advisor)
- Early Childhood Education Instructor
- Health Science Technology Education Teacher (HSTE Teacher)
- High School Vocational Education Teacher
- Industrial Education Instructor
- Marketing Education Teacher
- Technical Education Teacher
- Technology Education Instructor
- Technology Education Teacher
- Vocational Education Teacher
- Teach occupational, career and technical, or vocational subjects at the secondary school level in public or private schools.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of secondary school programs.
- Keep informed about trends in education and subject matter specialties.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Plan educational activities.
- Select educational materials or equipment.