Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-3011.00 Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies.
- Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.