Keyword Relevance for: english
25-3011.00 Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- English Instructor
- English as a Second Language Instructor (ESL Instructor)
- ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language Teacher)
- ESOL Instructor (English for Speakers of Other Languages Instructor)
- ESOL Teacher (English for Speakers of Other Languages Teacher)
- Intensive English Program Curriculum Coordinator (IEP Curriculum Coordinator)
- Teach or instruct out-of-school youths and adults in remedial education classes, preparatory classes for the General Educational Development test, literacy, or English as a Second Language. Teaching may or may not take place in a traditional educational institution.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.