Keyword Relevance for: Information
27-3011.00 Radio and Television Announcers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
- Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.