Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
27-4012.00 Broadcast Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Broadcast Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Director
- Technical Operator
- Technical Testing Engineer
- Audio Technician
- Audio Engineer
- Audio Operator
- Audio/Video Technician
- Broadcast Technician
- Broadcast Maintenance Technician
- Broadcast Operations Technician
- Color Technician
- Control Room Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Field Technician
- News Gathering Technician
- Operations Technician
- Operator Technician
- Radio Technician
- Radio Station Audio Engineer
- Radio/TV Technician (Radio/Television Technician)
- Remote Broadcast Technician
- Sound Technician
- Sound Effects Technician
- Special Effects Technician
- Studio Technician
- Telecasting Technician
- Television Technician
- Television Audio Engineer
- Set up, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment used to transmit radio and television programs. Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio and television broadcasts. Operate transmitter to broadcast radio or television programs.
- Control audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during radio and television broadcasts.
- Give technical directions to other personnel during filming.
- Observe monitors and converse with station personnel to determine audio and video levels and to ascertain that programs are airing.
Detailed Work Activities
- Determine technical requirements of productions or projects.
- Edit audio or video recordings.
- Operate audio recording equipment.