Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Pharmacy Informaticist
- Dispense drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and provide information to patients about medications and their use. May advise physicians and other health practitioners on the selection, dosage, interactions, and side effects of medications.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Publish educational information for other pharmacists, doctors, or patients.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Verify accuracy of patient information.