Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Pharmacy Informaticist
- Dispense drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and provide information to patients about medications and their use. May advise physicians and other health practitioners on the selection, dosage, interactions, and side effects of medications.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Publish educational information for other pharmacists, doctors, or patients.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
Detailed Work Activities
- apply drug information to patient treatment
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients
- obtain information from individuals