Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Administrator/Director of Nursing Infection Control Preventionist
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
- Administer non-intravenous medications.