Keyword Relevance for: Information
29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Test biological specimens to gather information about patient conditions.