Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Prenatal Nurse
- Administrator/Director of Nursing Infection Control Preventionist
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner
- Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner
- RN for Pre-Op and Post-Op Outpatient Surgery (Registered Nurse for Pre-Operation and Post-Operation Outpatient Surgery)
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare medical supplies or equipment for use.
- Prepare patients physically for medical procedures.
- Prescribe assistive medical devices or related treatments.
- Prescribe medications.