Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-3031.00 Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Account Information Clerk
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Prepare and process payroll information.
Detailed Work Activities
- enter time sheet information