Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-3031.00 Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Account Information Clerk
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Prepare and process payroll information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Code data or other information.
- Monitor financial information.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.