Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-3051.00 Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
Detailed Work Activities
- enter time sheet information