Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
Detailed Work Activities
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Send information, materials or documentation.