7 matches for Information
- Inform customers about foreign currency regulations and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services, such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
Detailed Work Activities
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Send information, materials or documentation.
Learn more on the