Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4061.00 Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Check with employers or other references to verify answers and obtain further information.
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Interview and investigate applicants for public assistance to gather information pertinent to their applications.
- Provide social workers with pertinent information gathered during applicant interviews.
Detailed Work Activities
- compile information through interviews
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients
- obtain information from individuals