Keyword Relevance for: engineers
49-3053.00 Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engine Mechanic
- Engine Repairer, Production
- Engine Repairer, Service
- Engine Service Repairer
- Gas Engine Mechanic
- Gas Engine Repairer
- Model Engine Mechanic
- Repairer, Engine, Production
- Small Engine Mechanic
- Small Engine Specialist
- Small Engine Technician
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul small engines used to power lawn mowers, chain saws, recreational sporting equipment and related equipment.
- Dismantle engines, using hand tools, and examine parts for defects.
- Reassemble engines after repair or maintenance work is complete.
- Remove engines from equipment, and position and bolt engines to repair stands.
- Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
- Test and inspect engines to determine malfunctions, to locate missing and broken parts, and to verify repairs, using diagnostic instruments.
Detailed Work Activities
- Repair defective engines or engine components.