Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
49-9062.00 Medical Equipment Repairers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Compute power and space requirements for installing medical, dental, or related equipment and install units to manufacturers' specifications.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Study technical manuals or attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
- Test or calibrate components or equipment, following manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools, or measuring devices.
Detailed Work Activities
- fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- perform safety inspections in industrial, manufacturing or repair setting