Keyword Relevance for: Information
53-3041.00 Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Communicate with dispatchers by radio, telephone, or computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Provide passengers with information about the local area and points of interest, or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Record name, date, and taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
Detailed Work Activities
- Provide transportation information to passengers or customers.
- Receive information or instructions for performing work assignments.