Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4031.01 Court Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Perform clerical duties in court of law; prepare docket of cases to be called; secure information for judges; and contact witnesses, attorneys, and litigants to obtain information for court.
- Amend indictments when necessary and endorse indictments with pertinent information.
- Prepare and issue orders of the court, such as probation orders, release documentation, sentencing information, or summonses.
- Read charges and related information to the court and, if necessary, record defendants' pleas.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
Detailed Work Activities
- compile information for court cases
- obtain information from witnesses, attorneys, or litigants
- relay information to proper officials
- transcribe spoken or written information