37 matches for Foreign service executive
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||25 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Chief Executives
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Foreign Service Officer
- Foreign Diplomat
- Executive Administrator
- Executive Cyber Leader
- Executive Director
- Executive Officer
- Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Agricultural Services Director
- Business Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Community Services and Health Education Officer
- Corporate Executive
- Employment Services Director
- Government Service Executive
- Government Service Executives
- Media Executive
- Music Executive
- Private Sector Executive
- Private Sector Executives
- State Board of Nursing Executive Secretary
- Top Executive
- Vice President, Financial and Real Estate Services
- Vice President, Sales/Customer Service
- Vice President, Support and Professional Services
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
- Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Preside over, or serve on, boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct administrative or support services.
- Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
Learn more on the