19 matches for finance and banking
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance VP
- Finance Vice President
- Financial Institution President
- Financial Responsibility Division Director
- Financial Secretary
- Bank President
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Assistance Program Administrator
- Arts and Humanities Council Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Classification and Treatment Director
- Community Services and Health Education Officer
- Employment Research and Planning Director
- Licensing and Registration Director
- Liquor Stores and Agencies Supervisor
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct financial operations.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the