Chief Sustainability Officers
47 matches for sustainable energy green
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
- Chief Sustainability Officers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Sustainability Energy Manager
- Sustainability Director
- Sustainability Executive Director
- Sustainability Manager
- Sustainability Program Manager
- Sustainability Reports Director
- Sustainability Reports Manager
- Sustainability Research and Advocacy Director
- Energy Sustainability Manager
- Energy and Sustainability Manager
- Chief Green Officer
- Corporate Sustainability Manager
- Corporate Sustainability Process Manager
- Director of Sustainability
- Director of Sustainability Programs
- Director of Sustainable Design
- Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Environmental and Sustainability Manager
- Global Sustainability Manager
- Strategy Sustainability Manager
- VP CSR and Sustainability
- Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Communicate and coordinate with management, shareholders, customers, and employees to address sustainability issues. Enact or oversee a corporate sustainability strategy.
- Conduct risk assessments related to sustainability and the environment.
- Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
- Develop sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for supplier, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
- Develop methodologies to assess the viability or success of sustainability initiatives.
- Develop or execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, education, and building design.
- Develop, or oversee the development of, sustainability evaluation or monitoring systems.
- Develop, or oversee the development of, marketing or outreach media for sustainability projects or events.
- Direct sustainability program operations to ensure compliance with environmental or governmental regulations.
- Evaluate and approve proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
- Formulate or implement sustainability campaign or marketing strategies.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
- Identify educational, training, or other development opportunities for sustainability employees or volunteers.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Research environmental sustainability issues, concerns, or stakeholder interests.
- Review sustainability program objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Supervise employees or volunteers working on sustainability projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop sustainable organizational policies or practices.
- Evaluate green operations or programs for compliance with standards or regulations.
- Evaluate environmental or sustainability projects.
- Identify opportunities for green initiatives.
- Maintain operational records for green energy processes or other environmentally-sustainable activities.
- Present sustainable products or services information to the public.
- Supervise workers performing environmentally sustainable activities.
Learn more on the
Chief Sustainability Officers