23 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Emarketing and Communications Director
- Forecasting and Analysis Director
- Marketing and Business Development Director
- Marketing and Enrollment Director
- Marketing and Research Director
- Marketing and Sales Director
- Player Services Manager
- Product Management and Marketing Manager
- Sales and Catering Director
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Vice President
- World Trade and Maritime Division Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
Learn more on the