11 matches for Human & Social Services
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Professional Equipment Sales and Service Manager
- Utility Sales and Service Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Manage human resources activities.
Learn more on the