10 matches for Marketing Representative
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Marketing Sales Supervisor
- Sales Representative
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Vice President
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
Detailed Work Activities
- Represent the organization in external relations.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
Learn more on the