Supply Chain Managers
26 matches for Logistics Planning and Management Services
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Supply Chain Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Logistics Director
- Demand Planning Manager
- Material Requirements Planning Manager
- Materials Manager
- Materials Planner
- Solution Design and Analysis Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Design Manager
- Supply Chain Development Manager
- Supply Chain Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain Program Manager
- Supply Chain Systems Manager
- Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Investigate or review the carbon footprints and environmental performance records of current or potential storage and distribution service providers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage inventories of products or organizational resources.
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
Learn more on the
Supply Chain Managers