15 matches for enviornmental studies
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Health and Safety Director
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer
- Environmental Manager
- Environmental Program Manager
- Environmental Quality Manager
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Conduct environmental audits.
- Manage environmental sustainability projects.
Learn more on the