17 matches for car rental managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Branch Manager
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILS Manager)
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Logistics Manager
- Operations Manager
- Program Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supervisory Supply Management Specialist
- Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organizations.
- Manage the logistical aspects of product life cycles, including coordination or provisioning of samples, and the minimization of obsolescence.
- Develop and implement technical project management tools, such as plans, schedules, and responsibility and compliance matrices.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring and training employees and overseeing facility needs or requirements.
- Provide project management services, including the provision and analysis of technical data.
- Support the development of training materials and technical manuals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
Learn more on the