14 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Management Specialist
- Analyze product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes. May manage route activity including invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracing.
- Manage systems to ensure that pricing structures adequately reflect logistics costing.
- Communicate with or monitor service providers, such as ocean carriers, air freight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, or trucking companies.
- Compare locations or environmental policies of carriers or suppliers to make transportation decisions with lower environmental impact.
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Contact carriers for rates or schedules.
- Enter carbon-output or environmental-impact data into spreadsheets or environmental management or auditing software programs.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
Detailed Work Activities
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
Learn more on the