17 matches for Chief Financial Officer
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Annual Giving Officer
- Development Officer
- Donor Officer
- Donor Relations Officer
- Fundraising Officer
- Major Gifts Officer
- Philanthropy Officer
- Planned Giving Officer
- Principal Gifts Officer
- Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization. May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organization's work, goals, and financial needs.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop financial or business plans.
- Examine financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Monitor financial indicators.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the