19 matches for Marketing Representative
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Email and Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Online Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Specialist
- Vice President of Marketing
- Wholesale Representative
- Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Develop or revise business plans for online business, emphasizing factors such as product line, pricing, inventory, or marketing strategy.
- Investigate products or markets to determine areas for opportunity or viability for merchandising specific products, using online or offline sources.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
Detailed Work Activities
- Market products, services, or events.
- Create marketing materials.
- Develop business or market strategies.
Learn more on the