5 matches for enviornmental studies
- Evaluate financial viability and potential environmental benefits of cleantech innovations to secure capital investments from sources such as venture capital firms and government green fund grants.
- Forecast or analyze financial costs associated with climate change or other environmental factors, such as clean water supply and demand.
- Identify potential financial investments that are environmentally sound, considering issues such as carbon emissions and biodiversity.
- Research and recommend environmentally-related financial products, such as energy futures, water rights, carbon credits, government environmental funds, and cleantech industry funds and company stocks.
Detailed Work Activities
- Research issues related to the environment or sustainable business practices.
Learn more on the