33 matches for finance and banking
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Financial Analysts
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Planner
- Financial Systems Analyst
- Bank Analyst
- Banking Analyst
- Alternative Financing Specialist
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Corporate Statistical Financial Analyst
- Energy Efficiency Finance Manager
- Government Incentives Alternative Financing Specialist
- Non-Financial Credit Analyst
- Renewable Energy System Finance Specialist
- Statistical Financial Analyst
- Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Determine the financial viability of alternative energy generation or fuel production systems, based on power source or feedstock quality, financing costs, potential revenue, and total project costs.
- Evaluate financial viability and potential environmental benefits of cleantech innovations to secure capital investments from sources such as venture capital firms and government green fund grants.
- Forecast or analyze financial costs associated with climate change or other environmental factors, such as clean water supply and demand.
- Identify potential financial investments that are environmentally sound, considering issues such as carbon emissions and biodiversity.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
- Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
- Research and recommend environmentally-related financial products, such as energy futures, water rights, carbon credits, government environmental funds, and cleantech industry funds and company stocks.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Apply mathematical models of financial or business conditions.
- Develop financial or business plans.
Learn more on the