22 matches for finance and banking
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Financial Examiners
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Compliance Examiner
- Financial Examiner
- Financial Investigator
- Bank Compliance Officer
- Bank Examiner
- Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Securities and Real Estate Director
- Enforce or ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial and securities institutions and financial and real estate transactions. May examine, verify, or authenticate records.
- Confer with officials of real estate, securities, or financial institution industries to exchange views and discuss issues or pending cases.
- Direct and participate in formal and informal meetings with bank directors, trustees, senior management, counsels, outside accountants, and consultants to gather information and discuss findings.
- Investigate activities of institutions to enforce laws and regulations and to ensure legality of transactions and operations or financial solvency.
- Prepare reports, exhibits, and other supporting schedules that detail an institution's safety and soundness, compliance with laws and regulations, and recommended solutions to questionable financial conditions.
- Resolve problems concerning the overall financial integrity of banking institutions including loan investment portfolios, capital, earnings, and specific or large troubled accounts.
- Train other examiners in the financial examination process.
- Verify and inspect cash reserves, assigned collateral, and bank-owned securities to check internal control procedures.
Detailed Work Activities
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Examine financial records or processes.
- Examine financial records.
- Implement financial decisions.
- Monitor financial indicators.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the