52 matches for Chief Financial Officer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||28 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||13 matches|
- Loan Officers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial Aid Administrator
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Aid Coordinator
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Financial Aid Technician
- Financial Assistance Advisor
- Financial Assistance Specialist
- Financial Counselor
- Agricultural Loan Officer
- Bank Officer
- Banking Services Officer
- Branch Lending Officer
- Business Banking Officer
- Commercial Loan Officer
- Commercial Loan Collection Officer
- Consumer Loan Officer
- Corporate Banking Officer
- Home Lending Officer
- Loan Officer
- Loan Service Officer
- Loan Workout Officer
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- Peer Financial Counselor
- Personal Banking Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Real Estate Loan Officer
- Small Business Banking Officer
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, loan underwriters, and payday loan officers.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan eligibility.
- Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending or borrowing of funds.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Match individuals' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review accounts to determine write-offs for collection agencies.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Authorize financial actions.
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
- Examine financial records.
- Gather financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Submit financial applications.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the