7 matches for Real Estate Developer
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Real Estate Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, loan underwriters, and payday loan officers.
- Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients' overall costs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
Detailed Work Activities
- Establish organizational guidelines or policies.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
Learn more on the