30 matches for finance and banking
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||11 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bank Officer
- Bank Representative
- Banking Services Officer
- Branch Banker
- Business Banker
- Business Banking Officer
- Commercial Banker
- Corporate Banking Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Personal Banking Officer
- Small Business Banking Officer
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Authorize financial actions.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Examine financial records.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- Gather financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Submit financial applications.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the