Information Security Analysts
65 matches for Computer systems analyst
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||47 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Information Security Analysts
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Computer Systems Manager
- Computer Systems Security Analyst
- Computer Systems Technician
- Computer Information Security Analyst
- Computer Operations Manager
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Security Analyst
- Computer Security Coordinator
- Computer Security Information Specialist
- Computer Security Specialist
- Computer Security Specialists
- Computer Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Security Analyst
- Systems Security Information Technology Specialist
- All-Source Analyst
- Automatic Data Processing Systems Security Specialist (ADP Systems Security)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- Cyber Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Security Analyst
- Exploitation Analyst
- Information Systems Analyst
- Information Systems Integration Analyst
- Information Systems Security Analyst
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Information Systems Security Specialist
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Technology Systems Administrator
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Perimeter Security Analyst
- Information Technology Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- Network and Systems Engineer
- PC Analyst (Personal Computer Analyst)
- Programmer Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operations Analyst
- Security Operations Center Analyst
- Strategic Projects Analyst
- Threat Monitoring Analyst
- Warning Analyst
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
- Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Test computer system operations to ensure proper functioning.
- Train others in computer interface or software use.
- Troubleshoot issues with computer applications or systems.
Learn more on the
Information Security Analysts