Computer User Support Specialists
68 matches for Computer systems analyst
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||50 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||10 matches|
- Computer User Support Specialists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Computer System Technician
- Computer Analyst
- Computer Customer Support Specialist
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Computer Help Desk Representative
- Computer Help Desk Specialist
- Computer Instructor
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Computer Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Support Specialists
- Computer Support Technician
- Computer Technical Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Computer Technologist
- Computer Technology Instructor
- Computer Trainer
- System Analyst
- System Support Specialist
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Systems and Network Administrator
- Applications Analyst
- Customer Support Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Desktop Analyst
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Help Desk Analyst
- Helpdesk Analyst
- Information Systems Analyst
- Information Systems Specialist
- Information Systems Support Technician
- Information Systems Technician
- Information Technology Analyst (IT Analyst)
- Information Technology Service Delivery Analyst (IT Service Delivery Analyst)
- Micro Computer Specialist
- Office Systems Coordinator
- Office Automation Analyst
- Operating Systems Specialist
- PC Analyst (Personal Computer Analyst)
- PC Installation Engineer (Personal Computer Installation Engineer)
- PC Support Specialist (Personal Computer Support Specialist)
- PC Support Technician (Personal Computer Support Technician)
- PC Tech (Personal Computer Technician)
- PC/Network Specialist (Personal Computer/Network Specialist)
- Sharepoint Admin/ Systems Admin
- Technical Support Analyst
- User Support Analyst
- User Support Analyst Supervisor
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Install computer hardware.
- Install computer software.
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper operation.
- Provide recommendations to others about computer hardware.
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems.
- Resolve computer software problems.
- Teach others to use computer equipment or hardware.
- Test computer hardware performance.
- Train others in computer interface or software use.
Learn more on the
Computer User Support Specialists