8 matches for enviornmental studies
- Develop design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, environmental standards, or completion dates.
- Evaluate and approve selection of vendors by studying past performance or new advertisements.
- Evaluate product data or design from inspections or reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, environmental regulations, or quality standards.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements or conform to environmental regulations.
- Plan or conduct experimental, environmental, operational, or stress tests on models or prototypes of aircraft or aerospace systems or equipment.
- Research new materials to determine quality or conformance to environmental standards.
- Review aerospace engineering designs to determine how to reduce negative environmental impacts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Evaluate plans or specifications to determine technological or environmental implications.
Learn more on the