9 matches for enviornmental studies
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Engineering Professor
- Design or oversee projects involving provision of potable water, disposal of wastewater and sewage, or prevention of flood-related damage. Prepare environmental documentation for water resources, regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design.
- Conduct environmental impact studies related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, or distribution.
- Conduct feasibility studies for the construction of facilities, such as water supply systems, runoff collection networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems.
- Conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others regarding green practices or environmental concerns.
- Direct environmental development activities.
- Investigate the environmental impact of projects.
Learn more on the