19 matches for industrial and labor relations specialist
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Industrial Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Industrial Engineer
- Industrial Methods Consultant
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Metallurgical and Quality Control Testing Supervisor
- QC Industrial Engineer
- QC Specialist
- Quality Control Industrial Engineer
- Quality Control Specialist
- R and D Engineer
- Research and Development Engineer
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Create graphical representations of industrial production systems.
- Evaluate designs or specifications to ensure quality.
Learn more on the