26 matches for Environmental Service Systems
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||9 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Systems Engineer
- Cooling and Heating Systems Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Heating and Cooling Systems Engineer
- Industrial Green Systems Designer
- Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or systems.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Design integrated mechanical or alternative systems, such as mechanical cooling systems with natural ventilation systems, to improve energy efficiency.
- Direct the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of renewable energy equipment, such as heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Evaluate mechanical designs or prototypes for energy performance or environmental impact.
- Provide technical customer service.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Recommend the use of utility or energy services that minimize carbon footprints.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, or environmental regulations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise customers on the use of products or services.
- Advise others regarding green practices or environmental concerns.
- Analyze design or requirements information for mechanical equipment or systems.
- Design industrial processing systems.
- Evaluate characteristics of equipment or systems.
- Evaluate plans or specifications to determine technological or environmental implications.
- Install production equipment or systems.
- Investigate system, equipment, or product failures.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, mechanical, or integrated systems or equipment.
Learn more on the