17 matches for enviornmental studies
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Analyst
- Environmental Scientist
- Environmental Specialist
- Research or study basic principles of plant and animal life, such as origin, relationship, development, anatomy, and functions.
- Study and manage wild animal populations.
- Study aquatic plants and animals and environmental conditions affecting them, such as radioactivity or pollution.
- Study basic principles of plant and animal life, such as origin, relationship, development, anatomy, and function.
- Study reactions of plants, animals, and marine species to parasites.
- Collect and analyze biological data about relationships among and between organisms and their environment.
- Identify, classify, and study structure, behavior, ecology, physiology, nutrition, culture, and distribution of plant and animal species.
- Prepare technical and research reports, such as environmental impact reports, and communicate the results to individuals in industry, government, or the general public.
- Research environmental effects of present and potential uses of land and water areas, determining methods of improving environmental conditions or such outputs as crop yields.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect environmental data or samples.
- Communicate results of environmental research.
- Prepare research or technical reports on environmental issues.
- Research environmental impact of industrial or development activities.
- Review plans or proposals for environmental conservation.
Learn more on the