7 matches for enviornmental studies
- Research or study range land management practices to provide sustained production of forage, livestock, and wildlife.
- Study forage plants and their growth requirements to determine varieties best suited to particular range.
- Study grazing patterns to determine number and kind of livestock that can be most profitably grazed and to determine the best grazing seasons.
- Study rangeland management practices and research range problems to provide sustained production of forage, livestock, and wildlife.
- Measure and assess vegetation resources for biological assessment companies, environmental impact statements, and rangeland monitoring programs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop environmental sustainability plans or projects.
- Measure environmental characteristics.
Learn more on the