18 matches for Training Development Curriculum Learning eLearning
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Training Specialist
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Organizational Development Director
- Organizational Development Manager
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Organizational Development and Learning Director
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training, and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
- Develop and implement employee selection or placement programs.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, or promotion.
- Develop new business by contacting potential clients, making sales presentations, and writing proposals.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Facilitate organizational development and change.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
- Identify training and development needs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
- Develop educational programs.
- Develop methods of social or economic research.
Learn more on the