15 matches for Early Childhood Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Early Intervention School Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
- Child Psychometrist
- Educational Diagnostician
- Diagnose and implement individual or schoolwide interventions or strategies to address educational, behavioral, or developmental issues that adversely impact educational functioning in a school. May address student learning and behavioral problems and counsel students or families. May design and implement performance plans, and evaluate performance. May consult with other school-based personnel.
- Assess an individual child's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.
- Collaborate with other educational professionals to develop teaching strategies and school programs.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
- Report any pertinent information to the proper authorities in cases of child endangerment, neglect, or abuse.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on educational matters.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Develop educational programs.
Learn more on the