10 matches for Training Development Curriculum Learning eLearning
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Learning Consultant
- Diagnose and implement individual or schoolwide interventions or strategies to address educational, behavioral, or developmental issues that adversely impact educational functioning in a school. May address student learning and behavioral problems and counsel students or families. May design and implement performance plans, and evaluate performance. May consult with other school-based personnel.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Collaborate with other educational professionals to develop teaching strategies and school programs.
- Conduct research to generate new knowledge that can be used to address learning and behavior issues.
- Counsel children and families to help solve conflicts and problems in learning and adjustment.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, administrators, and others on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop educational programs.
Learn more on the