7 matches for masters applied psychology
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Staff Psychologist
- Apply theories and principles of neuropsychology to evaluate and diagnose disorders of higher cerebral functioning, often in research and medical settings. Study the human brain and the effect of physiological states on human cognition and behavior. May formulate and administer programs of treatment.
- Educate and supervise practicum students, psychology interns, or hospital staff.
- Write or prepare detailed clinical neuropsychological reports, using data from psychological or neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct observations, or interviews.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders.
Learn more on the