62 matches for laboratory technician
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||52 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Biological Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Lab Supervisor
- Lab Technologist
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Associate
- Laboratory Coordinator
- Laboratory Manager
- Laboratory Specialist
- Laboratory Worker
- Technical Director
- Academic Laboratory Manager
- Animal Technician
- Aquatics Technician
- Artificial Breeding Laboratory Technician
- Artificial Breeding Technician
- Bacteriology Lab Specialist
- Bacteriology Technician
- Biochemistry Technician
- Biological Technician
- Biological Science Laboratory Technician
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Sciences Technician
- Biologist Technician
- Biology Laboratory Assistant
- Biology Specimen Technician
- Biomedical Technician
- Botany Laboratory Assistant
- Culture Media Laboratory Assistant
- Cytology Laboratory Technician
- Downstream Technician
- Downstream Biomanufacturing Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Exotic Plants Technician
- Fish and Wildlife Technician
- Fisheries Biological Technician
- Game Technician
- Histology Technician
- Marine Fisheries Technician
- Medical Lab Assistant
- Microbiology Lab Assistant
- Microbiology Technician
- Microbiology Quality Control Technician
- Molecular Lab Technologist
- Research Laboratory Manager
- Research Technician
- Rodent Laboratory Technician
- Scientific Technician
- Specimen Technician
- Upstream Biomanufacturing Technician
- Veterinary Laboratory Technician
- Wildlife Technician
- Wildlife Biology Technician
- Assist biological and medical scientists in laboratories. Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, monitor experiments, make observations, and calculate and record results. May analyze organic substances, such as blood, food, and drugs.
- Conduct standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory analyses to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical substances in food or other products.
- Feed livestock or laboratory animals.
- Monitor laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Place orders for laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such as agriculture, environmental science, resource management, biology, and health sciences.
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory and field equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Monitor operational procedures in technical environments to ensure conformance to standards.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment.
Learn more on the