68 matches for laboratory technician
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||51 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
- Chemical Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Technician)
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech)
- Laboratory Analyst (Lab Analyst)
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Chemical Assistant
- Laboratory Cureman
- Laboratory Specialist (Lab Specialist)
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Laboratory Tester (Lab Tester)
- Laboratory Worker
- Technical Service Specialist
- Air Quality Laboratory Technician
- Analytical Laboratory Technician (Analytical Lab Technician)
- Analytical Technician
- Chemical Laboratory Technician (Chemical Lab Technician)
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant
- Chemical Laboratory Tester
- Chemical Technician
- Chemical Engineering Technician
- Chemistry Technician
- Chemistry Quality Control Technician
- Concrete Technician
- Dye Lab Technician
- Environmental Laboratory Technician (Environmental Lab Technician)
- Environmental Senior Technician
- Field Laboratory Operator
- Formulation Technician
- Gas Chromatography Laboratory Technician (Gas Chromatography Lab Technician)
- Inorganic Chemical Technician
- Inventory Technician
- Lead Laboratory Technician, Food
- Operations Technician
- Organic Preparation Technician
- Organic Preparatory Technician
- Paint Laboratory Technician
- Paint Technician
- Pathology Technician
- Plastic Technician
- Product Development Laboratory Chemist (Product Development Lab Chemist)
- Qualified Laboratory Technician (Qualified Lab Technician)
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Quality Control Lab Technician)
- Quality Control Technician (QC Technician)
- Research Technician
- Research and Development Laboratory Technician (R&D Lab Tech)
- Research and Development Technician
- Senior Laboratory Technician (Senior Lab Technician)
- Senior Laboratory Technician (Senior Lab Tech)
- Senior Laboratory Technician, Quality Control (Senior Lab Technician, Quality Control)
- Senior Environmental Laboratory Analyst (Senior Environmental Lab Analyst)
- Water Quality Technician
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials for research and development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or gaseous materials.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams and by conducting laboratory or plant safety audits.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
- Train new employees on topics such as the proper operation of laboratory equipment.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
Detailed Work Activities
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Manage scientific or technical project resources.
- Operate laboratory or field equipment.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the